"The choices we make change
the story of our life." ©

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

 

Listen to Allison Bottke Now on Streaming Audio


Greetings!

We got about a foot of snow dumped on us yesterday and I’m about to venture out and see if I can even get out of my driveway.

But first, I want to share that I just conducted a live radio interview (via phone) for my recent book: "I Can't Do it All" on the Northland Notebook program out of Duluth. You can log on to their web site and hear a streaming audio version of the interview at your convenience. I just completed the live interview so you might want to give it a bit of time to download to their web site.

Go to: www.wwjc.com
Click on Northland Notebook

“I Can’t Do it All” is the book I co-authored with best selling novelist Tracie Peterson and Dianne O’Brian. It is sub-titled: “Breaking Free from the Lies That Control Us.”

I think the interview went well. Ted Elm is a great Host. I have been interviewed by Ted many times and I've grown accustomed to his sense of humor - one never knows when he's asking a serious question or not.

Check it out and let me know what you think. Better yet, pick-up a copy of “I Can’t Do it All” yourself, or for a frazzled friend!

I head out of town tomorrow and am not sure I’ll be able to BLOG before Sharon Hinck joins us as our next Guest Blogger in our God Allows U-Turns 2006 Guest Blogger series – but I’ll try!

Blessings!

That’s what’s on my mind today. Posted by Picasa
Allison