"The choices we make change
the story of our life." ©

Thursday, March 16, 2006

 

Angela Hunt Spotted in Cleveland Airport

Greetings!

I am writing this post from my sisters desk in Ohio. We are off tomorrow to drive to Pennsylvania where I will be speaking to a group of women at the Clarion Spring Retreat. Just arived yesterday where I flew in to Cleveland Hopkins Airport. As always, I'm looking at the folks walking the concourse, wondering why I NEVER run into anyone I know. My author friends are always telling me about cool meetings they have with fellow authors or speakers, and that NEVER happens to me.

But lo and behold I had A SIGHTING. Who should I see but none other than ANGELA HUNT! One of my favorite novelists and teachers. In fact, Angela was oh so gracious to read my debut novel, writing a much appreciated endorsement quote for my publisher to use. We chatted a bit and then went our separate ways. How cool is that!

I am still in awe that I know folks like Angela Hunt - let alone be able to stand on a busy concourse and visit.

God is so good!

That's all I have to say about that.

Allison
Allison