"The choices we make change
the story of our life." ©

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

 

Schmoozing at CBA

One of the most difficult things about attending special events and parties at CBA/ICRS is all of the schmoozing one must do. –heavy sigh- You can tell by the look on my face that I am having a horrible time of it as I visit with Jonathan Clements from The Nashville Agency and Steven James, Author/Speaker, at the Baker Publishing Group Dinner held on Sunday, July 9th, which just so happened to be my birthday as well.

Tough life, but hey, someone’s got to do it. :-)

Have a blessed day!

And that’s what’s on my mind today.
Allison
Comments:
Happy Belated Birthday, Allison!
You made your bookends look great too in this photo...

Ginger Cox
 
If you ever need a stand in, call me. As I told you earlier, I want your life...JJ
 
Post a Comment



<< Home