"The choices we make change
the story of our life." ©

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

 

Schmoozing at CBA

One of the most difficult things about attending special events and parties at CBA/ICRS is all of the schmoozing one must do. –heavy sigh- You can tell by the look on my face that I am having a horrible time of it as I visit with Jonathan Clements from The Nashville Agency and Steven James, Author/Speaker, at the Baker Publishing Group Dinner held on Sunday, July 9th, which just so happened to be my birthday as well.

Tough life, but hey, someone’s got to do it. :-)

Have a blessed day!

And that’s what’s on my mind today.
Allison
Comments:
I linked over to your blog from...uh...somewhere else, and I'm so glad I found it.

Thank-you for the inspiration and here's hoping the new novel will just tear things up.
 
Happy Belated Birthday, Allison!
You made your bookends look great too in this photo...

Ginger Cox
 
If you ever need a stand in, call me. As I told you earlier, I want your life...JJ
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home