"The choices we make change
the story of our life." ©

Thursday, January 05, 2006

 

Join the Diva's in Chicago!


Happy New Year! Okay, so I’m a few days late. I surfed a ga-zillion BLOGS the past few days and found myself once again amazed at,

#1.) How prolific some people are...
#2.) How wise some people are...
#3.) How amazingly obtuse some people are...

and

#4.) How nuts I am to even think I can hold my own in the BLOGOSPHERE!

That said, instead of updating my blog, I sighed a string of heavy sighs and buried my nose in a chick-lit novel.

However, Terri McPherson, my trusted web master, web designer and all around web angel, was hard at work and has updated my 2006 Calendar Page. I’d like to encourage those of you in the Chicago area to take part in the upcoming Diva Principle Conference January 13-15. Hosted by my friend Michelle McKinney Hammond, the three day event is going to be a weekend to remember! I’ll be speaking along with actress and cover girl Jennifer O’Neill. Tickets are available for the entire event or for specific parts of the event such as the Diva Celebration Dinner with entertainer and musician Anita Renfroe. Come out and say hello!

Please check out the other events and dates on the God Allows U-Turns calendar page and join me as I travel around the country in 2006.

Until the next time, “Be of good courage… all ye that hope in the Lord.” (Psalm 31:24)

And that’s what’s on my mind today.
Allison