"The choices we make change
the story of our life." ©

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

 

Off to Chicago!

Dear Readers:

Well, I’m off to Chicago tomorrow to speak at the first annual DIVA PRINCIPLE CONFERENCE hosted by the Diva herself, Michelle McKinney Hammond. I’m really excited about the opportunity to meet Jennifer O’Neill and to see my old friend Anita Renfroe. And it’s always a joy to hang with the amazing Diva herself. Michelle is truly a woman anointed by God and if you haven’t read any of her ga-zillion books I encourage you to pick up one of them soon.

I won’t be taking my laptop, so chances are this blog will not be updated until I return on the 17th. Until then, may I encourage you to check out the new sample stories we’ve just posted on our web site from the two God Allows U-Turns books releasing this March.

Have a blessed week.
Allison