"The choices we make change
the story of our life." ©

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

 

WIN FREE GODIVA CHOCOLATE!

I love the way my writer friend, Amy Wallace, describes the Word of the Lord.

Chocolate. That one word makes my mouth water and my hips expand without permission. Even so, like countless females before and after me, it remains one of my favorite things.
Heart Chocolate. A new twist on a wonderful treat that can be enjoyed without jean-splitting consequences. This type of chocolate indulgence consists of words that wrap around the heart and bring excitement, comfort, and an expanded perspective of how awesome God is.

Amy will be one of our Guest Bloggers in November. We're excited about what the Lord is doing in her writing life.

I'd like to encourage you to visit Amy's web site and check out her BLOG while you're at it. Make sure to register to win FREE GODIVA CHOCOLATE while you're there.

And if you win, remember who sent you, okay?

And that's what's on my mind today.
Allison