"The choices we make change
the story of our life." ©

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

 

Tracy Klehn Visits Minnesota!

This past weekend I had the opportunity to spend time with author, speaker and friend, Tracy Klehn. That's us in the photo, I'm the older one, ha-ha. My church hosted Tracy as the keynote speaker for our annual Mothers and Others event held on Saturday, May 6. Tracy’s first book is published by Bethany House, my publisher, so we had the chance to visit with our Bethany House family on Friday, including lunch at the Mall of America! It was a busy and spiritually rewarding weekend.

Tracy did a fabulous job on Saturday, speaking on prayer. If you're looking for a dynamic speaker make sure to visit her web site and contact Tracy directly. She has over a dozen presentations and your ladies will love her! You’ll want to check out Tracy’s just released book: Prayer Starters for Busy Moms, How to Pray All Day and Still Put the Laundry Away.

Now, it’s back to work on my second novel. I have a June 1st deadline for this draft and still need to write about 25,000 more words! My actual publishing deadline is August 1st. Time sure sneaks up on a gal, doesn’t it?

And remember folks, for those of you in the Minneapolis area, my debut novel, A Stitch in Time, is being released at Barnes & Noble in Burnsville this coming Saturday from 11:00 AM until 1:00 PM. Stop in and say hello! Also signing her debut novel, The Secret Life of Becky Miller, will be author Sharon Hinck.

That’s what’s on my mind today.
Allison