"The choices we make change
the story of our life." ©

Monday, July 03, 2006

 

Welcome Celebrity Guest Bloggers!

Dear Readers:

I pray you are having a relaxing Fourth of July long weekend. I am heading out of town on Friday to attend CBA/ICRS in Denver. We will be having three back-to-back Celebrity Guest Bloggers starting today! All of our Guest Bloggers are Contributing Authors for God Allows U-Turns and one is a nationally published author known as “Americas Teacher.” All three of these amazing women will be sharing their U-Turn thoughts with us for the next three weeks.

Please welcome Connie Pombo from July 3-9, Jennifer Lynn Cary from July 10-16, and Vicki Caruana will be posting with us July 17-23.

Have a blessed holiday!

Remember to post your comments for an opportunity to win FREE BOOKS at our monthly drawing.

And that’s what’s on my mind today,
Allison
Comments:
I love your blog. It is a really neat one. thought I would check out it out. god is good. I got all settled in and moved in as well.
please enter my name in the book giveaway to katybug31@hotmail.com
 
love your blog. enter me in your book drawing
katybug31@hotmail.com
 
I hope you have a wonderful time at ICRS. I just finished reading A Stitch in Time and LOVED it. What a gift you have! Thanks for blessing the world with your writing.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home