"The choices we make change
the story of our life." ©

Sunday, June 18, 2006

 

Adios and Thanks!

Day Six of Six
June 18, 2006
Posted by Guest Blogger: Dena Dyer

I have really enjoyed the opportunity to post about my U-Turn. Thanks, Allison, for being so generous with this platform. It's been wonderful!

My passions are faith, family and communicating about the love and peace of Jesus through singing, speaking, and writing. I enjoy teaching others about writing, too--so if you would like to see the writing classes I teach (they're online!), hop on over to Writers Helper.

My latest book is the second volume in a "book-i-lation" series called The Groovy Chicks' Road Trip to Love, and you can find out more about the crazy gals "The Groovy Chicks" and all our exploits at our funtabulous website.

For more info on my speaking or other books, I'd love for you to drop by my website. And if you're in the mood to read another blog, mine (especially for other busy moms) is here.

If anything I've said has touched your heart, I'd love for you to drop me a line at mailto:denadyer@sbcglobal.net.

Have a blessed Father's Day! I'm thankful for my daddy--and my Heavenly Father, too.

Dena Dyer
www.denadyer.com
Amazing Grace-land, my blog:
www.denadyer.typepad.com

P.S. from Allison: If something our Celebrity Guest Blogger shared today
has
touched you, we welcome your comments. Simply click on the comments
link
below. By posting a comment, your name will automatically be entered
into a
prize drawing for FREE BOOKS. We will randomly select two names at the
end
of each month to receive a special gift of GOD ALLOWS U-TURNS books.
Allison