"The choices we make change
the story of our life." ©

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

 

Our 2006 Guest Blogger Series is a Hit!

Please join me in a special thank you shout out to our last Guest Blogger: SHARON HINCK! In reading her seven consecutive postings I am struck by how transparent Sharon was in sharing with us. This kind of writing touches us in ways we cannot explain, when someone shares from the heart. Blessings to you, dear Sharon, in your writing career! Can’t wait to read The Secret Life of Becky Miller!

I’m excited to be sharing a book signing table with Sharon at Barnes & Noble in Burnsville, MN this May 13th from 11:00 AM until 1:00 PM. If you are in the area, please stop by and say hello, will ya? We’ll be signing our debut novels. Mine novel is a women’s fiction chick-lit called: A Stitch in Time and Sharon’s novel is The Secret Life of Becky Miller.

Our next Guest Blogger in our God Allows U-Turns 2006 Guest Blogger series will be Tricia Goyer. Tricia will come online Monday, April 3rd. You won’t want to miss seven days of postings from this amazing writer!

I’m heading out to Montana on Thursday the 30th for a series of book signings with Tracie Peterson and Dianne O’Brian for our new co-authored book: I Can’t Do it All. We’ll be at the Family Christian Store in Belgrade on Thursday the 30th from 6:30 – 8:30 PM. We’ll be in Missoula at the Garden of Reid’s book store (ditch love that name!) on Saturday, April 1st from 12:00 noon until 2:00 PM. And the three of us will be conducting an informal chat session with audience Q&A at the First Baptist Church in Livingston on Monday night, April 3 at 6:30 PM. The public is welcome, please join us!

In the event I can’t get to a computer while I’m there, this posting might remain on the blog site for a few days until Tricia comes online. But I’ll do my best to post updates. Thanks in advance for understanding.

Have a blessed day!

And that’s what’s on my mind today.
Allison