"The choices we make change
the story of our life." ©

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

 

Tricia Goyer--Day Seven of Seven

Thank you for spending this week with me. I feel privledged that Allison has given me this opportunity to share my life with you.

I've been eager all week to share one additional U-Turn that God has designed for my family. And I'm also going to use this final day to seek your prayers.

The newest news of all is that John and I are in the process of adopting a baby girl from China. We're just getting started with the homestudy and paper chase, but we're eagerly looking forward to opening out home to another daughter in a year or so.

Will you pray for us? Will you also pray for our daughter-to-be Alyssa? While we don't know who God has chosen to join our family, we trust He will give us this child in His perfect timing.

James 1:27 says, "Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world."

We are blessed to have my grandmother live with us, and we are equally excited to open our home and hearts to a special little girl.

We are excited about what God is going to do in our lives through this child. The process is long and not without obstacles, but we are ready for the challenge. When Alyssa arrives home to us, an announcement will be posted on my website.

Until then, thank you for praying for our situation in this coming year! And thank you for taking the time this week to hear my story. May God receive the glory!

Tricia Goyer
Allison